Information We Collect
techayu.com collects information from you when you visit our website, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. The information we may collect includes your name, email address, and any other information you voluntarily provide.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To improve our website based on your feedback
- To send periodic emails (if you subscribe to our newsletter)
Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
techayu.com may include links to third-party websites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Opt-out of the sale of personal data.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
For more information about your rights and data protection, you may also contact the regulatory authority in your jurisdiction.Go back to homepage
- MUI Table Integration, Pagination, & Excel Export
- Cloudinary Setup in Next.js: A Step-by-Step Guide
- how to do SEO of website?
- How to Secure APIs in Next js
- How to use Nodemailer in Next Js
- How to use MUI Grid for responsive web layouts
- How to create a Multiform in MUI and Next Js?
- Material-UI Typography: React Text Styling Guide
- Next.js and Material UI: Building a Login Page
- How to Create Contact Form with MUI in React
- How to Use Material UI Forms
- MUI AppBar for Top-Level Navigation in React
- MUI Card Components: Elevate Your React UI Design
- How to Use Material-UI Cards
- MongoDB Schema Design for E-Commerce
- How to Use Mongoose Schema Validation Techniques
- How to Use Mongoose Schema Design in MongoDB
- How To Design a Document Schema in MongoDB
- How to Use MongoDB Compass for Intuitive Database GUI
- How to Use MongoDB Atlas for Database Management
- How to Implement Custom Validation in React js
- How to Use React.js PropTypes
- How to Use Axios in React js
- SEO Boost : How to Utilize JSON-LD for SEO Success
- Which Meta Tags to use for organic SEO?